Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Is it natural?

I have high expectations from each company from whom I purchase a product. I want to get what I am paying for. If I am buying a discount brand at a discount retail center I expect to get a discount product and all that it entails.

Young Living’s products are high-end products, well, at least their prices are. So, are we getting what we’re paying for?

We read on Young Living’s own website, “Thieves Household Cleaner is a natural all-purpose concentrate that can be used in every room in your home, without the harsh chemicals.” Is this true? Is Thieves Household Cleaner really “natural?” My education is in materials management. I know what materials are.

Does Young Living want to stick to its story that Thieves Household Cleaner is natural?
Since it isn’t, who formulated it? The label says Gary Young. Is this true? Why hasn’t Young Living been honest about their product? You have distributors with websites claiming to be “Growing up Green with Young Living.” Are Young Living’s products Green? Distributors seem to think so. We just want the truth.

I like the product. Thieves Cleaner is a very nice product. It isn't natural, it isn't green. It is filled with chemicals. And if Gary Young formulated it I want to know why he made a product that isn't natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment