Wednesday, January 28, 2009

ART: Is it Natural?

"My first exposure to Young Living was doing cancer research using their line of essential oils. What impressed me the most about Young Living was the quality, purity and consistency of their products. So, when I heard about their new skin care regimen that utilized the benefits of essential oils, I knew I had to try it! This product is unique because it combines the technology of DNA recovery enzymes with pure essential oils, to create a synergy not found in other anti-aging products on the market. As a committed user, I am so impressed with the way ART has made my skin feel. Its ability to moisturize my dry skin without weighing it down or clogging my pores is critical for me. Even my husband has noticed my softer, clearer skin! As a scientist, I am very impressed with the research and the quality of ingredients in these products, but as a woman, I am enjoying the way it makes my skin feel and benefiting from the results."

Nicole Stevens, Biochemist


My wife shares ART with our family, friends and neighbors. She told my sister that ART was an all-natural skin care formula. Most of us may believe this\.

I have looked at the ingredients for ART. It is not all natural, it is loaded with harsh chemicals. Why? Why did Gary Young formulate a product that is chalk-full of synthetic chemicals? If the oils are what's making your skin feel nice why not just apply the oils to your skin?

The truth, Young Living?

No comments:

Post a Comment