Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Marc Schreuder

I'm an Evangelical Christian. Christ is the Lord. He is Risen and offers us second chances, Amen. I am a sinner just like the rest of my neighbors but am washed clean in the blood of Christ the King. I do not judge my neighbor for I shall likewise be judged. And if a man sinneth against you; you shall forgive him seven times seventy.

Young Living’s director of formulations is a man named Marc Schreuder. He may be Gary Young’s closest friend and confidant. We’ve all heard about Marc and Gary’s recent trip to Africa and we’ve read their book about wolfberries.

Who is Marc Schreuder? What are his qualifications to formulate products? What is his education? What college or university did he attend? This man is telling me about inflammation and that I should take a certain supplement to counteract the dangers of inflammation. If you don’t understand what I just said just ask Marc. His email is mschreuder@youngliving.com.

Is it also true that Marc Schreuder is a murderer? Did Marc Schreuder murder his grandfather? If he did, fine. That is up to Christ the Lord to forgive. I may accept that he has been washed clean of his transgression but I do not have to be comfortable with a murderer formulating a pill I give my child.

I do not judge Marc Schreuder. I just want to know the truth. And I want to know how he is qualified to formulate. The truth, Young Living?

No comments:

Post a Comment